KLM Virtual Airlines

I want to apply as a pilot but I’m weird about I don’t like giving out my personal information so could i possibly just enter my first name and the first letter of my last name?

1 Like

Just PM me if you want to join because our application system isn’t working right now as we don’t have enough staff to cover everything.

1 Like

Just to confirm, IFES is still partnered with you guys? We were partnered with the old one, is our partnership still valid? @AVIONICS

1 Like

Please pm me if you want to join or if you have sent an application in the past and didn’t get a response, we are having problems getting to all of our applications because we are short a few members of our staff team. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I applied for a position, hope to hear a response from you soon.

1 Like

PM me because the applications are glitching out right now

1 Like

Ok applications are now back up please re apply if u have previously applied

1 Like

Yes we are still partnered with IFES

1 Like

you have an app? whoa.

The app for KLM has been taken away due to me not being there anymore I am unable to update the app.

1 Like

We did have an app but it wasn’t used often and as said above the app owner left

2 Likes

Check out our new event with our partner

1 Like

Hey, I’d like to join, but I have one question, how the whole thing of VA works?

private message me what you mean

KLM is looking for a flight logger! If you would like to be a flight logger please PM me the following
-what is your Infinite flight grade
-previous/current VA’s that you are in
-why we should hire you

1 Like

Good luck from your partner, Etihad Airways!

1 Like

hola, may i can join in this forum and be a member of KLM pilots in Infinite flight? thanks

1 Like

Please pm me about joining the VA

Or send an application through our website

i have already send my applicaton in your website Sir. thank you