KLM Virtual Airlines

Hello Community!

As you may or may not know we are KLM Virtual Airlines. We have had a previous IFC post however, we had closed it due to the remaking of our VA.

Today we are introducing a ‘New and Improved’ KLM Virtual Airlines. Myself and the rest of the management team have been working hard behind the scenes of the VA to make it even better in preparations for global. Highlighted below are the

changes that we have made to the VA:
-New and improved Slack and Discord chats
-New rank system
-New regional routes and daily flights
-New podcast (only available if you are in the VA)
-Improved App
-More staff roles
-Fleet upgrade
-Our own VA ATC team
-Daily Discussion
-Rules revised
-New ways of logging flights
-Screenshot contest
-Instagram and YouTube
-Scheduled Flights
-Revised operating procedures
-Updated all global routes with estimates of time, fuel and days of the flight
-Revised our website
-Revised application form
These are part of our many changes to our VA.

The global update is going to change our VA for the better, global will enable us to fly to many destinations across the world from our main hub Schipol (EHAM) based in Amsterdam & The Netherlands.

So what are you waiting for? Join us today at www.klmvaif.weebly.com/
(Please note we are not associated with the real KLM Airlines, for the real KLM visit www.KLM.com)
All images on our threads and posted by us are property of KLM Virtual Airlines and SHOULD NOT be used without our permission.
Thanks and happy flying!

KLM Virtual Airlines Team.

14 Likes

Best of luck and why have you parked on the grass 😂😂 Taj

11 Likes

I do like it on the grass it’s a good shot 😉

5 Likes

This looks great! Best of luck from Infinite Airways!!

2 Likes

I’ll give you that actually

2 Likes

Thanks for showing your support for our VA.

3 Likes

Good luck from Spirit VA!

1 Like

Thanks for the support

1 Like

Good luck from United Virtual!

3 Likes

Good luck from the british airways va

2 Likes

Thanks for the support

2 Likes

Good luck from Turkish va

3 Likes

Remember if you want to join KLM you are only a few clicks away from joining! It’s really simple just visit our website http://www.klmvaif.weebly.com and fill out the application for pilot or staff.

Thanks
Thomas Ralph
Co-Owner
KLM Virtual Airlines

5 Likes

I already filled out the application for pilot, what is next?

2 Likes

Please pm me and we will get you started :)

2 Likes

Good luck from Velder Airways virtual

1 Like

I want to apply as a pilot but I’m weird about I don’t like giving out my personal information so could i possibly just enter my first name and the first letter of my last name?

1 Like

Just PM me if you want to join because our application system isn’t working right now as we don’t have enough staff to cover everything.

1 Like

Just to confirm, IFES is still partnered with you guys? We were partnered with the old one, is our partnership still valid? @AVIONICS

1 Like

Please pm me if you want to join or if you have sent an application in the past and didn’t get a response, we are having problems getting to all of our applications because we are short a few members of our staff team. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like