Klm text missing on the right side of the 777-300ER Orange Pride

Your Callsign

IFDEN

Was your account linked with IFC in-app at the time of the issue?

NO

Version Information

20.2 (465)

Device Information

IPHONE SE/ IOS 14.0.1

Summary

Describe issue here

Klm text is missing on the right side do of Klm orange pride livery on the 777-300ER.

Steps to reproduce

• Restart device
  • _Step 2- launch IF
  • Step 3 enter the flight with the same livery you reported.

Expected results

Describe the expected result
The Klm text is added to the Right side of the Aircraft.

Actual results

Describe the actual result
Klm Text is added to the aircrafts right side

More Information

Add any relevant information here (and attach pics and logs if available. If a video is required, do not upload directly to the forum - please use a video streaming service like YouTube, ensuring the link is unlisted)image

6 Likes

This is rather major, I think it was re-listed. It’s fine.

5 Likes

This one was rather big though, so I personally let it slide.

3 Likes

Lets leave it to the mods and staff to determine what issues are necessary to report :)

1 Like

I do not understand that somehow an issue with the KLM orange pride livery can get approved as a valid issue when the guidelines CLEARLY state that livery problems will not be approved.

How come if I create a post about NUMEROUS problems with the CX livery it is not nearly as important? That livery has inconsistencies between the port and starboard side too!

I don’t mean to come off as abrasive but the poor quality of the CX livery is unacceptable and the explicit rule for ‘No livery problem threads’ makes it impossible to convey these problems to the team.

1 Like

Hello!

The Cathay issue is noted already.
Besides, it’s a rather big difference with a letter being sized a bit wrong compared to an entire airline logo missing on one side.

5 Likes

I have just noticed this on the Cathay livery, are livery errors actually going to be fixed for the update? And there a few graphics glitches.

No one knows if we are not allowed to report them and we don’t know if the staff are aware of them.

Our primary focus on the first release of 20.2 is the new Authentication/User system.
A few visual glitches & livery errors might be included but it’s not guaranteed.