KLM planes

They look amesome don’t they ;)

20 Likes

Which shop is this and which country? Need to visit this shop!

2 Likes

Holland

3 Likes

Thank you :)

1 Like

A visit to that store is on my list.
At the moment I have no models at all!
Would like to change that.
Don’t have enough money to buy everything I’d like in that store though. ;)
A nice 1:200 model is around € 170,-.
You have to select them very carefully though. Some of them are really ugly in terms of finishing, which is why I’d never order one online.

1 Like

Wow-So this is that legendary model shop at Schipol?

2 Likes

Affirmative!

1 Like

Where on Schiphol is the store? And what is the name of the store?

That is so awesome! I’m still waiting to buy a KLM 787-9 at some point.

It’s a bit difficult to get there if you don’t have a car.

If you have to use the public transportation, I would suggest to take the train to Hoofddorp and take the bus from there (bus line 340)

The store is called Aviation Megastore. They have basically everything for the aviation enthusiast. I’ve been there many times, it’s a nice place to spend time there on a rainy day :-)

4 Likes

Oke thank you for the explanation! I live in the Netherlands, but I never heard from that store.

They’ve been around for many years. I still remember I visited them when I was a small kid, 30 years back or so.

On that time the store was across the main road, not bigger then a living room of a modern house. They moved to there current location some time back. It’s definitely worth a visit.

http://www.aviationmegastore.com

They have a huge range of model aircraft. They’ve even got Qantas, Qantas Freight (737 and 767), Tigerair Australia, Ansett Australia and Australia Airlines. Also, they have 14 models for the Qantas 737-800 and 15 for the Qantas 747-400 alone! They even stock the Qantas 747SP!

My mouth is watering.

1 Like

Do they ship worldwide? Specifically to the UK?

I believe they do.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.