KLM or Jet Airways?

Thanks I think I know which airline to take now.
Thank you to all who replied.

Your decision is… Tell us

1 Like

I would go with KLM they are always friendly!

1 Like

I’m going to take KLM and if I don’t like it I blame all of you ;)

3 Likes

Hahahahah have a great flight! You can blame me.

1 Like

I don’t think you’re the one to decide because you aren’t the OP or a mod.

Kthanksbye

4 Likes

I would fly Jet for the seat. (KLMs are horrible)
KLM for service

1 Like

Now this has got me thinking.
I’ll see the pros and cons and make a final decision.

No jokes on my flight from EHAM to HKJK the screens were smaller than my iPhone and the guy next to me got sick because his chair was rocking.
This was KLM

1 Like

KLM operates their 787 on this route so I hope it’s better than that 👆🏻

Yes that was on their 747-400s which are being phased out

1 Like

I would recommend Air Canada over the others, because Reverse Herringbone on 787. However, if that is not an option, I would recommend KLM if you are traveling with someone, but Jet Airways has a Herringbone config which faces the aisle so that might be an issue. I believe that might be slightly preferable to KLM.

2 Likes

lol what’s wrong with economy for an 8 hour flight? I mean if you’re keen on burning your money…by all means go for it.

I only fly business or first class when it’s paid for by my parents, which is usually only for REALLY long flights like San Francisco to Istanbul, Washington DC (Dulles) to Istanbul, or LA to Sydney (never again, that was the worst). 8 hours is literally nothing. Have a few drinks and watch some movies. 12+ hours is where you start to feel some discomfort.

Really? I searched it up and it came up as 747. I believe that KLM has 2 types of business class on 787, same as 747 and reverse herringbone

1 Like

If you decide dm me. I can spot your airplane as I am based in Toronto and I am also flying BA to LHR that night a 6:30.

1 Like

I’d personally take Air Transat Club (premium economy) on their A330-300 purely for the price. Looks a lot cheaper than both Jet Airways and KLM. The product on offer doesn’t look half bad either.

1 Like

I fly to India relatively frequently, and have taken both airlines- if you want a more modern, European feel, fly KLM, as their product is very updated. If you want really good food however (KLM’s is good, but the Biriyani I had on Jet was very good for airline food), then choose Jet

1 Like

I’m sure premium economy on KLM would be far superior to Air Transat’s offering.

1 Like

Well it seriously doesn’t look bad at all

1 Like

The reason is I’m quite tall and my knees pain in a 5+ hour flight in economy.