KLM Composite Fleet Photo | Farewell 747

With the retirement of the Dutch Queen quickly approaching, a thought came to me and I decided to create a composite image of the KLM fleet arriving in Amsterdam. Having the 747 as the centerpiece would be the most honorable thing to do for her.

On behalf of the entire aviation community, rest easy KLM 747s, we thank you for bringing joy and happiness to many, connecting the world and creating fond memories that will last a lifetime.

Rest easy - KLM BOEING 747-400

Image Information

KLM fleet composite photo details:

• Amsterdam Schiphol International Airport [EHAM]
  • Aircraft: E190/737/739/744/763/772/77W/789/78X/A359/MD11
  • Edited on MARCH 19th, 2020

Copyright - @DeltaMD88Fan

49 Likes

Cool photo! Definitely good to see something different. I’d love to see you do this with an airline like American ;)

3 Likes

Wow! Super cool. This would also be cool with like Thai or something, bcs in IF we have the a330/340/350/380 in the Thai livery and the 747, 772, and 787.

2 Likes

Nice photos for KLM fleet in IF

2 Likes

I’m lost for words…

2 Likes

Man I just love this! Love the white background 😉

2 Likes

wooow thats amazing! Love your constant creativity!

2 Likes

Farewell 747, I’m happy to have flown with you. And saw you numerous of times.

2 Likes

How the…

What did you…

Beatiful!!!

1 Like

You should definitely post this one on IG. Incredible!

3 Likes

true! Just as the latest JAL post

3 Likes

Whoever manages the IF Instagram, they should definitely put this up. Just stunning @DeltaMD88Fan!

1 Like

Very sad on what’s happening to many airlines and planes this year

2 Likes

It is very depressing indeed. Part 8 of my Virtual Photography to a New Level series will be dedicated to the airlines that are departing us due to current circumstances.

Nice picture🤞🏿

1 Like

What about BA. I m in Asky Airlines and they are going to close the airport here in Togo tomorrow

1 Like

I think the KLM Livery looked good on the 747. But good thing must always come to an end.

1 Like

Please, make this a series, @DeltaMD88Fan! Do one of these with all the airlines you can, this photo is incredible! Never really seen one of these types of photos taken in IF, it looks awesome!

Goodbye to the KLM 747, you will be missed!

1 Like

Soo Nice ! But sad to see the queen go in junkyard…😣

1 Like