KLM Boeing 787-9 Old Livery

The KLM Boeing 787-9 old livery would be a great addition to the upcoming 787 family.
This livery does not exist in real live.
To me this is still the best one KLM ever had.

29 Likes

Not until KLM makes it ;)

6 Likes

Is KLM painting the 789 this special (retro) livery as well as the normal livery?

1 Like

Don’t thinks so.
Would be nice though!

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s so cool

1 Like

Sorry but i like the new livery more than this livery

1 Like

Nothing to be sorry about. 😉
Everyone may have their own favorite.

4 Likes

That are wise words @Jan

4 Likes

The old KLM livery will always be better than the actual one.
Don’t know why did they choose the new design.

4 Likes

Sorry for saying this, If they don’t paint an aircraft in this livery then I can’t see it in IF

2 Likes

You mean, If there isn’t an aircraft with this livery in real life, you don’t want it in IF?

Yes, because it’s kind of hard to imagine it in real life because it should be realistic

To be fair KLM´s livery does fit most aircraft.

no trust me, with this one since it is retro. I try to picture it in my head. I don’t particularly like the livery but I don’t hate it. Hence I wouldn’t really like it in IF. Im sure people like it and If they want it sure go ahead. I just won’t fly it

I don’t think that every livery in IF is actually out there on the same aircraft.
But you’re free to chose whatever you want.
I don’t expect this one to be added anyway.
But if it would, I would be very happy. ;)

1 Like

I’ve shared it with KLM as well.
You never know, although I don’t expect much from the people that monitor their social media channels. :)

This needs to be a thing, now

1 Like

IT looks awkwardly stupid yet stunningly beautiful at the same time. I find that with KLM liveries.

3 Likes

Don’t know how to respond to that! LOL! :)

1 Like

I always like the old liveries better than new ones (most of the time, WN is an exception!)

1 Like