KLM Airbus A330-300

Well, I’m not very aware of what is behind the scenes of the IF, but I think one of the reasons why this livery is not yet in the IF is the engine model. Perhaps when the A330 is reworked the Devs will add the A330 with all existing engine models, so they can add the KLM A333 and more.

2 Likes

I am surprised this livery isn’t already on the A330 I thought it was. Hopefully it is added! If something else I’ve voted for doesn’t get added or does I’ll be sure to vote for this!

2 Likes

I can propose that picture to update the request, this one IS a 330-300

5 Likes

The post is about 1 year old; so, to update the photo, the author needs to contact a moderator to update the photo, or someone can create a topic for this livery if no one has created it yet, as this is the latest painting from the company.

3 Likes

Thank you for your support , i hope we will see the livery in the future in IF !
Also hold on , i flagged the post for moderation so i can update it ! :)

1 Like

Oh wow! What a beauty. Would love to see it in IF

1 Like

Just voted! Would love to fly this on KLM’s newest route to Austin

4 Likes

This livery would be amazing, as the soft work that the A333 got, and it’s a fairly owned plane by KLM so hopefully it gets added at some point🙂

3 Likes

Hopefully if the A330 is selected to be redone, they add this livery.

1 Like

Personally voted for the A220, but I’d love to see this livery added 🥰

1 Like

This is a must have in IF!

1 Like

This would be awesome to fly into Saint Marteen

2 Likes

Definitely! 🥰

1 Like

Certainly a stunning liverly

1 Like

Cant wait to fly this bad boy in one of my fav caribbean routes

not st maarten since its overrated lol

2 Likes

Which route?👀

AMS-HAV
AMS-BON
AMS-CUR
AMS-AUA
AMS-YEG

1 Like

I’d rather have the new livery now as KLM has re-painted all A330’s to the 2015 livery

1 Like