KLM Airbus A330-300

As The A330 Rework Is Approaching The KLM A330 Would Be A Great Addition To The A330’s Livery , Specially On The AMS-SXM Route!a330%20klm

About KLM:

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines , legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (literal translation: Royal Aviation Company, Inc.),[5] is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands.[6] KLM is headquartered in Amstelveen, with its hub at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. It is part of the Air France–KLM group, and a member of the SkyTeam airline alliance. Founded in 1919, KLM is the oldest airline in the world still operating under its original name and had 35,488 employees and a fleet of 119 as of 2015.[7] KLM operates scheduled passenger and cargo services to 145 destinations.
Credits:Wikipedia

About The A330’s KLM:
Currently KLM Has 13 A330’s In Service , Would Be A Great Addition To IF As The A330 Rework Is Approaching , And Also The A330 KLM Will Open New Routes To North And South America , Africa And Asia , And It Will Open The Most Beautiful Route On The KLM A330 , AMS - SXM! Thanks :)

Don’t forget to flag the previous one to let the moderators know, that it has to be closed!!

3 Likes

Sure, thank you for letting me know!

1 Like

Cool!!

PS: Don’t forget to vote for your own request 😉

1 Like

Sure , a a330 rework is approaching!

It’s merely speculation… Take it with a pinch of salt

2 Likes

Saying, “an approaching A330 Rework” is very misleading. So if you are reading this, no A330 Rework has been confirmed. Great Request overall. I would love to do more long haul flights from Amsterdam realistically with Airbus Aircraft. Although, which variant are you asking for this livery to be on? KLM operates both 200 and 300 variants of the A330.

The A330-300 Like In IF , I Sayed A330 Because There Isn’t Another Variant Of The A330 In IF , If It Was I Would Sayed A330-300 Or A330-200 :)

Voted! really needed :D

Thank You Very Much!

1 Like

like it

the current picture is a 200 version

1 Like

Please don’t speculate. :)

Thanks very much again , all we wait the a330 rework and i personally wait more votes , thanks!

1 Like

I really want to use this plane on the MSP-AMS route

2 Likes

I will be happy to see the KLM A330 is used!

2 Likes

I want this so bad! You have my vote :) (again)

1 Like

Yes thank you!
I am excited very much as you are ! :)

1 Like

I hope this gets added in the update

I hope too!

1 Like

In my opinion the A330-300 KLM is the best Livery/Aircraft combination out there. I just love the look of it! Would be a dream to see it in IF and I’m going to sort out a spare vote for this.

At the moment when I do KLM flights operated by the A330 (almost every day) I have to use generic livery so it can get boring and feels less realistic. I’m genuinely surprised that this livery hasn’t been added though as we have the A330-300 in IF?

We need this livery!

1 Like