KLM A350-900 (new livery)

Picture credits

http://www.flight-simulator-world.org/un-magnifique-fsp-airbus-a350-900xwb-klm-textures-pour-flight-simulator-x/fsx-airbus-a350-900-xwb-klm-8/

About KLM

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands KLM is headquartered in Amstelveen, with its hub at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. It is part of the Air France–KLM group, and a member of the SkyTeam airline alliance. Founded in 1919, KLM is the [oldest airline in the world still operating under its original name.

About the order

Air France—KLM orderd a total of 15 A350’s its not sure how many of them go to KLM (Wiki says that 7 A350’s go to KLM)

Order details

Why I want this

I think it wil be a great livery on the A350 and I think the KLM livery is just gorgeous.

Please vote for this amazing livery! 😃

Info is from Wiki :)

Would be a nice livery but the A350 KLM will be delivered in 2021

4 Likes

Not necessary, we would barely have liveries on the 787-10 for example if we only add those flying in the real skies.

3 Likes

@anon41771314 if you can show me the rule were it says I cannot make this request please do. 🤷🏼‍♂️

oh wait there isnt :)

5 Likes

take a look at the 787-10 liveries that we already have.

1 Like

What about the 78Xs already in the game?

1 Like

Just as I stated:)

1 Like

Unfortunately, all ordered KLM A350s will be Air France A350s

4 Likes

How do you know for sure?

It was recently announced all A350s will go to Air France and the 787s will go to KLM

1 Like

I’ve got to say, the blue looks fantastic on it…

1 Like

Beautiful! And what a nice feature request.

But why would KLM, very much a Boeing company (I think they only have the Airbus 330-200) who already have the 787s, order the A350?

Thanks, Its already for sure they all go to Air France en klm gets 7 787’s.

2 Likes

So…why the request for a KLM livery on the A350?

Just because it’s beautiful? 😉

3 Likes

I may be mistaken about some detail, but it seems to me that Air France has given up some orders for the A350 and KLM has taken these orders left by Air France. I saw that in a story days ago, but since I did not read the whole story, I might be wrong about something.

1 Like

@Mauricio_B Yeah in a short short story: KLM get most 787’s and Air France gets all A350’s.

@azeeuwnl Yeah, but when I made this request Pieter Elbers said “there will be going A350’s to KLM” but now they are not anymore.

1 Like

This is the problem of requesting liveries from companies that have not yet received the aircraft ordered. Something can always happen that causes the company to give up or change the order.

I dont think this is a problem… Why cant I ask what I want 🤷🏼‍♂️ I tought we are free to make topics. (If we just follow the rules)

1 Like

I think you misunderstood me. It seems to me that the liveries added in the IF are from existing paintings in real life (someone correct me if I’m wrong, please). So the problem is not for us to say what we want, but to ask for liveries that do not yet exist in the fleet in real life, because the chances of being served are minimal, but in any case, if your request is answered, you can be sure that I will make several flights with this aircraft.

Dat zou ik ECHT willen zien :)

You have my vote!