KLM A330-200 100 years livery

I’m currently sitting on the taxiway at MSP airport and noticed that the KLM A330 on route to Amsterdam was taxiing next to me, but this one had the 100 years decal added to it, which I had only thought was on the 787-10, so here’s some very mediocre pics of it

28 Likes

The sticker is being added to the whole fleet 👌

2 Likes

Nice pics mate

1 Like

Good to know

2 Likes

Nice catch! KLM has done a great job over the past 100 years.

2 Likes

Nooo I should’ve gone spotting at MSP today. I could’ve seen it :/

2 Likes

Awesome, so cool! It’s hard to believe KLM has been around for over 100 years!m😃

What camera did you use? just wondering.

2 Likes

@Northwest bro jus be grateful u got a couple pics before it left!

1 Like

Cool pics, I guess KLM has the 100 years decal on multiple aircraft, like this 787-9 I saw in Xiamen last week.

4 Likes

I had the B737 with this decal pass by me yesterday a few metres away. Very deafening but I couldn’t get a picture in time.

1 Like

Lol the camera from the iPhone XR

1 Like

Every single aircraft in the fleet will eventually own this ‘sticker’. As you can see on the FlightRadar24 app, most of the aircraft already do! Good luck spotting them all ;)

1 Like

The whole fleet? Not to sure about that…

Yes it’s pretty easy with stickers, air Algérie for example did it.

Yeh, I know it’s easy. Back in Holland when I go spotting at the Polderbaan I see a lot of KLM planes wearing those stickers, but not all of them.

Because it takes time to do so this

Not a statement by KLM (as I am aware) just a day to day observation by multiple spotters at Geneva.

all planes get the sticker. even the 737-700 that is flying for Transavia got them

1 Like

Hello @Vinne! I see you do not agree with the addition of the new stickers coming to the full fleet of KLM. Now, there is no official statement from KLM that they’re implementing this every single aircraft but as I am from the Netherlands myself, I can safely say that the rumors are true. KLM is slowly but surely adding this colorful sticker to every single aircraft in their fleet. And this is based off of simple observations on Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and FlightRadar24. Of course you can still disagree with it but I would like to hear what you think of it all!

-MrValcon

1 Like

Agreed. The ERJ’s and the B737-700 aircraft flying to Bristol all pretty much have the 100 year decals applied onto them