KLM 787-9 at MSP

Now that it’s winter, KLM has started using the 787-9 for flights from Amsterdam to Minneapolis. I haven’t been able to catch a glimpse of this beauty landing at MSP yet, so I’m wondering if anyone else in the community has seen this landing at MSP?
Thanks

2 Likes

I heard it started service there on October 29th. IAH is getting our on March 12th…but it will be replacing the queen :(

1 Like

You guys are lucky. Your cities are smaller, and you get KLM service. We don’t have KLM here in Denver. :(

1 Like

I summon @DeltaCRJ-900 . He’s your guy if you want MSP spotting!

2 Likes

At least you get Lufthansa and Norwegian. Luckily for us Minnesotans, airlines have started to come over here. Relatively recently, we have gotten Condor, Icelandair, Spirit, KLM, and soon to come JetBlue.

1 Like

That’s true. That’s quite true.

1 Like

The problem is that (even though I like Delta a lot), they basically monopolize the entire airport.

1 Like

We’ve got that here with SWA, UA, and Frontier.

1 Like

There’s probably some spotters you can find around MSP that have spotted her. You can look around on JetPhotos, in fact, I’ll give you a link.

Have fun!

2 Likes

Houston is bigger than Denver lol…I’d give anything to have Norwegian tho

@NetJets_Nick I have been summoned :)
@Northwest KLM 655 arrives around 7:00pm on Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday (so far). If you want anymore information feel free to PM me. I was actually there to see the first landing of it.

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks

2 Likes

@DeltaCRJ-900 Pssssh, potato camera xD

The closest thing I have to klm service here in Las Vegas is a british airways 747 as well as virgin atlantic 747 both flying to london heatrow and gatwick

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.