KLM 787-10 100 Years

The first flight of the PH-BKA, the first Boeing 787-10 aircraft for KLM, to be delivered on June 29th, exactly 100 days before the airline’s 100th anniversary, decorated with a special livery for that occasion.

Many had hoped for a more special livery. A retro even.
I must confess I also had hoped for more, but when you really look at it, it’s simply beautiful. Isn’t it?

Copyright: Cassidy’s Vacay

28 Likes

That is a really pretty livery - I love the design of the ‘100’ :)

Future livery request?
I like it!

2 Likes

Wow! That’s actually one of my favourite liveries!

1 Like

Congratulations KLM for receiving their first 787-10! While I agree it’s not the most intricate liveries flying today, unlike its cousin in Orange Pride, the decal design does look nice. However, I would prefer it to be at the rear of the fuselage so it can be more expanded. It looks a bit clustered at the front to me.

It’s a good livery anyway, better than United new livery for me.

It’s the KLM’s first aircraft with 100th years livery ever. This means the airline has been operating for almost 100 years. In 4 months, it will celebrate its 100th anniversary in early October this year.

Finally, the first airline in the world to turn 100 years old. And no British isn’t actually 100 years old.

4 Likes

Congratulations to KLM 💙💙💙

Oh man the 100th livery on the 78X 100 days before delivery sounds like a very cool thing about to happen!

I saw some KLM 100th Anniversary livery on ig which looked amazing but unfortunately it was a concept.

I expected KLM to make something nicer since imo I don’t like the livery.
I like what LOT did for their 90th anniversary, put an E170 in their old old old livery.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.