KLGA ATIS/ATC issues

Approach supposed to line us up for 31 visual and people are landing on rwy 4 ils?!?! ATIS is messed up at KLGA saying landings are on 31. Not trying to be rude or hate anyone. I’m just saying KLGA is quite a mess at the current moment.

You are probably doing the expressway visual. That begins with you on the runway 4 ILS and you break off and follow the expressway.

2 Likes

I know, but then people are landing on RWY4 as well when they werent told to.

Seems as if people are following instructions now. Never mind. I was just curious why people weren’t coming into land 31 and they just decided to ignore ATC and land on RWY4

I was doing approach,They were sent around, seemed like they didn’t knew how’s expressway visual done. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Oh no problem!

1 Like

Yes, what is it? I might come along to KLGA

1 Like

It’s currently resolved.

1 Like

Sorry for making such a fuss about it.

1 Like

Not your problem,they need to know how’s it done if they request ATCs to use real life proceedures. You can see this as an example why we can’t use real life proceedure all the time.

2 Likes

I feel quite bad for you as well as the Tower controller. KLGA is out of control! Props to you and the tower controller.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.