KLAX spotting

Im just a guy who takes pictures of planes with my Canon Rebel EOS T1i. I look like a complete fool (well, I am) compared to other people with professional spotting equipment lol. I’ve shared many of these pictures in the IF discord so if you’re on there you have probably seen these. Like I said I am a casual spotter but if you have any tips please suggest! These pictures are taken on July 10, 2023.

That’s all folks :P

31 Likes

I see da butter bus 😍😍

4 Likes

Which is obviously the Spirit plane in the bottom picture or course 😂

6 Likes

Excusez-moi

2 Likes

5 Likes

Great photos 😍

1 Like

those A380 shots are fire

2 Likes

Juste AMAZING!!😉🫡🤩

2 Likes

Lovely shots! Love the flying bananas photobombing the Oneworld 777.

1 Like

You look like someone who is interested in spotting with a passion for aviation. Remember, everyone starts off with a T1i and a 75-300 before getting the big stuff.

Besides, these images are great, and as long as you’re happy with them, that’s all that matters 😀

2 Likes

We got more pictures of him 🫡

Thank you so much man, I regard those as the best shots I have taken so far. Huge thanks to the controller for sending the A380 to taxiway A so I could get the first shot :P

I am aware, I’m not undermining myself just empahsizing that I’m not a pro spotter, I just go to the airport if I have time 😅

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.