KLAX on TS Question

Hey Guys do anyone know if KLAX will be packed this weekend on Training server?

1 Like

I can’t really answer that but:

Most of the time LAX is staffed with ATC on TS and can be gusy. Really depends though :)

1 Like

No clue, but guessing that it’s the training server and it’s KLAX, probably

Thanks fam.

Yup, no problem :)

Hey bro do you guys have a Va? I can join? I’m currently level 3 but ATC degraded me for no reason

Bruhhhhhh. That sucks man. U know u can appeal to it right?

I do not have a VA, I am thinking about starting one.

I’m sure it wasn’t for no reason. Contact @appeals to get that looked at.

There are many VAs that you can join as grade 2- some cool ones are @VistaJetVA and @virtualsas.

1 Like

I tried but it didn’t work

airBaltic virtual also allows G2 pilots to join (as probationary pilots) you can check them out here: @airBalticVirtual they were my first VA and I am now a commander and VIP Club member with over 500 hours

1 Like

I’m part of westjet virtual. Feel free to join. Ps fly the q400 more for a rework!

What va you gonna start?

Where is the main headquarters

Where is the main headquarters

airBaltic is based out of Riga, Tallinn, Tampere, and Vilnius, all in the Baltic region (I’m from the western US but love our community, plus once you get G3 again and rank up, we have tons of codeshare routes)

1 Like

Surprise surprise 😮
It’s a maybe though

1 Like

You actually can’t join VJVA if you’re Grade 2. However, once the violation is appealed, we’d be more than happy to check out your application!

TheBest | CEO VistaJet Virtual

1 Like

Oh, okay: sorry for spreading the false info: if you filter for Grade 2 VAs in the database it comes up… a glitch that @IFVARB should probably update.

1 Like

Hey The violation been removed

1 Like

Nothing for the IFVARB to update. Each virtual airline may determine what grade levels they will accept. Virtual airlines display this information via their VA info panel on on our website at IFVARB.com or on their VA/VO threads.

2 Likes