KLAX issue

Hello, i dont know if this is happening to anyone else, but the last 3 times i have flown to KLAX it hasnt loaded in. Ive tried restarting device, restarting the app, i also clear scenery cache after every flight as a rule. All other airports load with no issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Device : samsung s20fe

Hey!

Here are some steps you can do to help reduce graphical/performance hiccups on IF

1. Lower your graphics settings to ease pressure on your device due to graphics
  2. If anti-aliasing is on, turn it off, because anti-aliasing puts extra strain on your device.
  3. Turn aircraft count to a lower setting if set to high if at a busy or big airport (Like Atlanta)
  4. Set all other graphics settings like texture, rendering to medium.

Hope this helps :)

Hi,

Further to the troubleshoots posted above by @ybtl.aviation, try toggling your 3D object density back and forth as well.

Also be aware that this is a known issue being looked at by the team. Apologies nonetheless.

Patrick

Unless it’s been changed in the last update You cannot change the object density while in sim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.