KLAS to KSAN

Just completed a flight from Las Vegas to San Diego in a Frontier A320. It is a very fun flight and I recommend it to anyone who wants a nice and short flight. It has some very cool scenery on the way. Here are some pictures:

7 Likes

Nice photos! I flew that route a few months ago! Could you pit this in #screenshots-and-videos, please?

1 Like

Yeah, sure!

1 Like

Also, thanks for the compliment!

1 Like

Hey!

I like that scenery, will try to fly it soon

For putting it on #screenshots-and-videos to will need to hide your HUD view, be sure to share your best photos

Oh, I need to hide my HUD?

Ok, thanks. I will take down this post and reupload it in another category. Thanks for your help!

Yes, unfortunately you do. If you go into replay mode for your fight and use the screenshot button, this won’t happen. Nice photos though!

1 Like

Yes, I suggest reading the category rules linked above.

I recommend going to the replay mode and hide all possible tags and click on the camera button for a great screenshot

Ok, all done. Hope you guys like these ones as much as the old ones.

1 Like

Gotta love that Frontier livery! It’s amazing! Just like these pictures.

2 Likes

They’re even better! Nice photos!

1 Like

That is you grand, great pictures :)

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

The VA that I am staff in is hosting a flight from KLAS -> KSAN too! [Partnerships!] Spirit Virtual II Less Money More Go II Official Thread 2020

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.