KJYO 100 dollar hamburger trip

Actually it was discussed in BBC World News a few months ago.(Discussed with a person from some university)

1 Like

Yes I hate bacon because it’s banned in Middle East and my religion prevents people following it from eating meat like bacon,beef.

1 Like

Just cus it’s banned in your religion doesn’t make it cancerous. I respect that you don’t like it, but alot of your claims are unfounded in fact. Not all Americans are fat and unhealthy, I consider myself fairly healthy and fit, and I don’t eat bacon cheeseburgers every single day.

6 Likes

I am not bringing up any imaginary fact, it was discussed in BBC World News a few months ago and about the causes and prevention measures.

Straight from the article
"it said red meats were “probably carcinogenic” but there was limited evidence.

The WHO did stress that meat also had health benefits.
And added that an occasional bacon sandwich would do little harm.
Article: http://www.bbc.com/news/health-34615621

1 Like

But the fact that you did bring up, as well as being a sweeping generalisation, was completely off topic. Instead we should be thanking @Rodney_Buckland for sharing his cool photos and video :)

4 Likes

That’s my home town. Got my ppl at KGAI.

Keep these coming. If you get a chance fly to St Mary’s out in PA. Awesome airport cafe there and I don’t need to mention getting your crab cake fix at Ocean city :)

1 Like

Over spring break we are flying the Musketeer down to KTGI for crab cake and stopping by OC on the way back up

1 Like

Video and pics of that would be awesome!

We’re getting that. Two gopros and a hand held camera for that trip. I’m super pumped about it

Now you got me all pumped!! Haha

Lol. This is what avaiation is about for me. Having fun with friends in small airplanes. We kept trolling the tower at KFDK by taking off early, staying in ground effect, and then “fifty foot obstacle” climbing right in front of the tower. It probably looked super lame in the Musketeer but whatever lol

1 Like

It’s all about having fun and bring safe at the same time.

Did they finally label the taxiways correctly. When I went in last early last year they didn’t have taxiways labeled. You just kinda had to know where they were.

Well, sorta. It’s still confusing. When your sitting on Echo it looks according to the signs like your on Charlie. And the tower said something about Alpha three but I didn’t see that sign anywhere. Idk. We had the chart out so it wasn’t a problem

1 Like

Pick me up on the way to OC, either ANP or W29 😃

1 Like

Does it matter? It actually does as it shows the ICAO

1 Like

That’s like the price of a Big Mac! That’s a good deal!

1 Like

As long as your fine being cramped into the back of a tiny BE23 lol. It’s cool that alot of the community is in the east coast

1 Like

Yeah it was. And the restaurant has a great view of the airport with posters and a whole bunch of airplane models hanging from the ceiling.

1 Like

From the title I honestly thought you went on a flight to buy a 100 dollar hamburger 😂 Anyway awesome photos

2 Likes