KJFK-UUEE // Boeing B777-300ER // Aeroflot || UUEE-EDDF // Boeing 747-8i // Air Bridge Cargo

Hi everyone, today I achieved my fifth great topic on the IFC, this really means a lot to me, Thank you soo much guys! let’s get to the tagging of people!

People who helped me achieve my 5th great topic on the IFC!

Tyler_Shelton (Will be saving Tyler a tag), @CrisYe, @Smax, @Canadian_Aviator, @ShaneAviation, @Jack_Q, @Johanes, @FlyAndCrash, @Joseph_Spinner, @Boeing757, @CrazyMinecart12, @PlaneGeek, @MJP_27, @Butter_Boi, @InfiniteFlight_Shots, @IF787, @Infinite_Qantas, @Jay_M, @Pingu, @GameBoy_KIRB, @Sphinx, @I-am-the-captain-now, @That_Mango, @darkeyes, @Sashaz55, @Daniel14, @LuminousNate, @jake.sevigny, @KSS, @KindaTartySliceOfPie, @Danilo_Henrique, @MrMrMan, @Raveesh, @KIND9624, @ToasterStroodie, @Samyak_Siddhanta,
@Mr-plane-guy1, @Lawin_S, @Kyle0705, @Davide_DC, @Anthony_Morgan, @JulianB, @Kuan_H, @FLIGHT2, @Georgios_P, @BennyBoy, @LKA, @MAFiA, @Edoardo_C, @IF-EGYPT_YT, @Benito007, @Sharan.Somayaji, @Marcel001, @Alexandre, @jamaal_peterson, @tunamkol, @Couch, @Victor_Winter, @Josh_Tomaz, @JacksonAviation, @Zhopkins, @LordTare, @Mukundan_Srivatsa, @nativetoalaska, and @William_Walker!

Note: If you don’t want to be tagged just send me a pm :)

So lets get to the screenshots for todays flights!

So for todays flight we have KJFK-UUEE in the B77W Aeroflot with @IFPHG_Elite-JPL!

Flight Details

Server: Expert
 Flight time: 8 hours
 Plane: Boeing B777-300ER (Aeroflot 
 Livery)
 Route: KJFK-UUEE

@Andy_R (A-NR1) at the terminal!

A-NR1 blasting out of JFK! while @IFPHG_Elite-JPL (Philippines 225) at the terminal!

A-NR1 blasting out of JFK!!

Window view touchdown at SVO!

At the terminal with Philippines 225!

So for the second flight of the day we have UUEE-EDDF in the B747-8i Air Bridge Cargo with @henryd!

At the terminal with @henryd (HENRYD)

A-NR1 blasting out of SVO, while HENRYD is holding short!

A-NR1 taxiing to parking with a Boeing 747-8 at the ramp!

Tailshots at the ramp!

I want to thank @IFPHG_Elite-JPL and @henryd for the amazing flight!

I also want to thank @LesterXavier and @Grizpac for the amazing service at UUEE, and I also want to thank the EDDF team for the amazing service @Flo_Rauslg, @Pilot_David19, @Neto_Campelo , and @ShaneAviation !

That’s all for today folks! Let me know which was your favorite, what I can improve on or what you’d like to see me do next.

My Instagram Account

https://instagram.com/infiniteflightanr?igshid=j15fa62qsmuk

Previous Post

KMCO-OMDB // Boeing B777-300ER // Emirates

68 Likes

First…

Mhhhh smexy 🤤

2 Likes

Thank you soo much @CPT_Colorado!

1 Like

Fancy photos, awesome job Andy!

1 Like

I dont like flying the 747-8 (Because physics) but great photos

1 Like

Omg, the Aeroflot’s pics 😍 , you did a great job!

1 Like

Congrats! And great photos! So is this an upcoming event or did this already happen?

1 Like

These are rly great!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

No offense but can you not tag like 826363836363 people in ur posts

Not saying I don’t like your posts, it can just be annoying.

Thanks.

12 Likes

Great photos! Saw you arriving into UUEE the same time as me, you got lucky with approach and managed to sneak in and skip the long snake! What do you edit with?

1 Like

Awesome photos as always, GW😄

1 Like

Thanks for flying, good session today at Frankfurt!

1 Like

You guys always post the best pics, perfect colors. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hi Andy! I always enjoy the screenshots you post, but please don’t tag me, I promise I’ll still like your posts, haha!

1 Like

Nice photos, good job @Andy_R.

1 Like

Amazing Picks!
Aeroflot, the best Russian airline

1 Like

"Sad S7 and Rossiya noises"

2 Likes

Wow, those shots especially the Aeroflot ones 🤏(milk and honey) you done a good job

1 Like

Ho ho ho B747 at its finest!! So 5exy… 🤩

1 Like

you have talent for photos ,this one is perfect, good job !!!

3 Likes