Summary: This morning, I decided to make a flight from New York to Atlanta. Here are some screenshots from my flight.
Route: KJFK - KATL
Aircraft and livery: A321-200, Delta Airlines.
Flight time: 1 hour, 55 minutes
- Gate B22 at KJFK, before pushback.
- Lining up runway 22R
- Taking off on runway on 22R
- At 8,000 feet, leaving New York, wing view.
5: Flying Southwest at 34,000 feet.
- Cruising at 34,000 feet, cockpit view.
- KATL approach runway 26R
- Landing on runway 26R at KATL
- Taxing to parking at KATL
- At the gate, at KATL
What’s you favorite photo?