KJFK to EGLL route

I need some help. Does anyone have a good JFK to Heathrow route that I can use that’s compatable with Infinite Flight? I tried copy-pasting routes from FlightAware, but those routes plan to send me halfway across the world in the opposite direction. Am I inputing them wrong? Or are the IRL waypoints different from IF’s placement of them? Any help would be appreciated :)

1 Like

Yeah certain Airways and stuff mess it up. I would look up near Greenland and Iceland for waypoints, or input a certain coordinate which I don’t know how

I’m not really experienced with anything you mentioned but I do know that IF does not have as many waypoints as in real life - go through Iceland, that’s what I did.

You can use https://flightplandatabase.com/ and just find one that works well (Some of the devs have put routes in)

2 Likes

Try pasting the following, you may need to review the map when done and remove anything which takes you hugely off course

KJFK J42 BOS J575 N145B PORTI NATS GISTI DCT SLANY UL9 DIKAS UL18 GAVGO UL9 KENET EGLL

It doesnt include the departure and approaches but you can add those as required

1 Like

here is one… remember to set your departure and approach points…! KJFK, MADUY, JEWIT, FOSTY, CANAL, TUSKY, TATVA, DOGAL, BURAK, SLANY, BENSU, EGLL

1 Like

Thanks for all the help everyone!

1 Like

how do I paste into the fpl?

Copy after highlighting the flight plan then paste in the sim on the space for ‘search waypoints.’

It should be very efficient and your flight plan is promptly loaded.

Pleasure, have a good flight ☺

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.