KJFK after global flight

If global flight happens, who would operate into or out of JFK? I would love to be an ATC and do pattern work at KJFK!

1 Like

I know it’s a major “if” but it would just be nice to know…

Wow… Would be a different place then.

2 Likes

I would be happy to fly there while you control, and I’m sure many others would too, but this is a long way off. You’ll get traffic wherever you control. Many people would probably want to explore new areas first when global flight arrives

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, NY region is very unpopular now, but when/if global is in place, I have a feeling it would look more like the international hub that it really is!

5 Likes

The main reason KJFK for me is because it’s actually my home airport 👍

1 Like

Mine too! 😃 And 70 airlines

http://www.panynj.gov/airports/jfk-airlines.html

1 Like

If we can ever fly globally, my FPL will almost always include JFK.

2 Likes

Mine too! Would love to see a sh*t ton of JetBlue aircraft amongst a sea of others

3 Likes

I don’t think it would be as popular as some places. Actually I think the sim world would be quite lonely.

I think if the developers made flight plans for us it also could be cool. Like KJFK-KLAX or KLGA-KCLT. A lot of FP’s pre made would be really cool I think

I imagine the community would host huge events, like KJFK to EGLL. Except I’m not sure how many people are truly willing to keep their phones & tablets on just to cross the pond for an event. Oh well, maybe we’ll have a PC version by then!

3 Likes

Maybe we will get LNAV and VNAV modes by the time this happens.

1 Like

Get a fan.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Way to be a buzzkill.

Could you please take a picture of Matt’s comment and post it here?

1 Like

2 Likes

You could try water-cooling your iPad Air

1 Like