Kindle Update issue update

Well the weekend is over and no part of the update made it to Kindle yet. I was wondering if we could at the very least get a status update as to how things are going, to set my mind at ease.

1 Like
5 Likes

I already know that and I have seen it. Iโ€™m asking to see if theyโ€™ve finished that process and that they submitted it to Amazonโ€™s app store and that it is Amazon that I need to get upset with for holding up the update.

1 Like

It has been only 3 days so give it some time, for sure @Laura will give an update when its been done.

1 Like

Itโ€™s not finished. As we said, Amazon has changed their IAP system. Weโ€™ll get it fixed.

2 Likes

It is easy for you guys who already have the update to say that. I just want people to understand how I feel, but I will continue to wait for an unspecified amount of time.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‡

1 Like

Believe me, having to re-implement something that was already done, just because a company decided to change their library for no obvious reason, and block new submissions with something that they obviously still support, is worseโ€ฆ :)

5 Likes

I totally understand it may be hard to wait for such a great update, I had to wait for the iOS release too. Iโ€™m sure the update will come shorty. In the mean time, go out, make sport and maybe the update will be out shortly.

1 Like

Ok, well thanks for taking some time to give an update, appreciate it. I apologize if I came off as rude at any point. Iโ€™m officially gonna take my wrath to Amazon.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

2 Likes

Has the update come out yet

No dude, they are still working on it. But we are still asked to be patient.

1 Like

@Callum_Mercer

Will you announce that the kindle fire has the update

Does IF have to use the new system and wait until amazon unblocks the submission, for the kindle fire to get the update?

How long do you think it will take

Your guess is as good as mine. Iโ€™m just waiting at this point.

Probably by Saturday it all come out maybe

Did your get that day confirmed, or is it a guess?

Guessed it

Well weโ€™ll see how strong your psychic powers are, I hope you are right.๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™