Kiltmchaggis web site set to retire

Now that Cameron has successfully added charts to the www.liveflightapp.com web site I will be retiring www.kiltmchaggis.com within the next month.

Airports will still be catalogued and released the only difference being LF will be the single companion database.

You may well ask why am I doing this. The web site costs me $15 a month from my own pocket. It was always intended to be a short term filler until a more permanent solution could be found. Now that it is here I am happy to retire the site.

Of course I will still be editing airports just taking more in the background.

I will be working with @Cameron to include livery/airline integration into the new app.

It has been fun

45 Likes

Farewell the great site :’(

21 Likes

Wow thank you for the website, it helped me search for certain airports, shame that it has a monthly price.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It will live on within the Liveflight app. The ability to search the same charts exists here

1 Like

1 Like

Wait, do i have to buy the subscription to see the charts?

1 Like

It looks like so for now.

1 Like

1 Like

Charts are visible for free for airports with active ATC. LiveFlight Horizon lets you seem them at any time (and more cool features for less than the price of a cup of coffee) :)

8 Likes

Thank you for this.
Considering to buy a subscription now. :)

It’s worth it!

#NotBiased ;-)

8 Likes

Thank you Kilt for maintaining this excellent site for so long. Happy retirement (to the site of course).

thank you @Kilt_McHaggis for all your hard work!

Sad to see your site go, Kilt!
Thanks for the effort and dedication you put into it!

So that means no more free access to all of this info? I will miss it 😒

1 Like

Read up :)

1 Like

Farewell @Kilt_McHaggis πŸ˜”

R.I.P www.kiltmchaggis.com

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like