Kernan vally runway 33

Hey everyone

I was wondering if theres a runway on infinite flight that I can take off from, it is in N.Ireland "kernan vally runway 33! Its around 23 miles outside of portadown and it’s a nppl school to teach you how to fly.

I recently started lessons there and I seen a YouTube video of someone flying a simulator on the air field that I was learning from. The sim wasn’t infinite flight but was just wondering if it’s on infinite flight and if so what to I type in to get the runway on my flight plan?

Kernan hill vally air field

Runway 33

Thanks

Hope someone can help

2 Likes

Just go to Infinite Flight and press on the map and up the top left press on the search box, then type in the airports ICAO Code in this case it’s EGOV and press on the correct one for it and it will take you there.

1 Like

@Qantas094

Brilliant

I will try this now. Thanks for your help 😎

1 Like

You’re welcome mate

1 Like

@Qantas094

Hey mate.

I tried ICAO EGOV and it only brought up 1 runway in the west of England.

Is there something that I’m doing wrong?

Cheers pal

Ps : the runway might not be on infinite flight

Any info would be great 😁

1 Like

Can you show me a screenshot, also make sure you doing it before you spawn in.

1 Like

@Qantas094

1 Like

1 Like

Go to this menu and send me a screenshot of that but zoomed in so I can see the gates.

1 Like

@Qantas094

Screenshot_20190819-192907

1 Like

We will take this to a PM, okay mate.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190819-193220

1 Like

So here’s your problem, over time the runway’s heading changes because of the earths polls and this would be the case as runway 32 is now runway 33, you can join the Infinite Flight Airport Editing Team To fix up the runways for yourself and others.

2 Likes

@Qantas094

Thanks mate but I can live without putting more stress on myself while I’m trying to get my nppl license.
I dont think I’m cut out to be editing runways ect.

Thanks for looking into this and I hope you a happy life 😎

1 Like

You’re welcome mate, and I hope you live a happy rest of your life and get your NPPL.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.