Kenya Airways Embraer E190

Kenya Airways is the flag carrier airline of Kenya. The company was founded in 1977, after the dissolution of East African Airways. Its hub is located Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, one of Africa’s most important airport.

Kenya’s E190 operations is perhaps one of the most notable E190 operations in Africa, with 62% of its flights is operated by the E190.

The addition of the KQ E190 would also mean the completion of Kenya’s mainstream fleet in IF!

Credit to image.

Voted! Don’t forget to vote for your own feature request!

6 Likes

I just saw the 900th livery, it looks beautiful but I guess it’s considered as a special livery, so not accepted anymore maybe. I then wondered if someone would do a request for the basic livery, great that you did !

Update : oh they closed it…

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot 😅

Yeah it’s a shame that happened, I had to create one real fast. Hopefully we’ll reach beyond the original 19 votes!

2 Likes

Vote here!

1 Like

Yeah and we said the other request was counting for the regular KQ one but OP couldn’t edit their topic. We need the 19 votes back.

1 Like

Some pic clicked by me from my last flight

8 Likes

Lovely, If Air Burkina 175 is not added, i would remove the vote and add to this.

1 Like

That’s Kisumu isn’t it?

1 Like

Yes i was travelling to Nairobi

2 Likes

Giving this a bump!

1 Like

This is from my recent trip from Nairobi to Kisumu

4 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

I’m going to give this a hard bump!

3 Likes

As you very well should. This would open up a lot of destinations in southern and eastern Africa.

4 Likes

Well well well… Hoping this wasn’t left out. I would seriously doubt so 😍😍

3 Likes

Looks like it missed out…sad

2 Likes

Insanely sad, there are 3 African operators of the E190 and at least one didn’t make it.

KQ operates 15 E190 ALL ACROSS AFRICA but well…

2 Likes

That would be news to us!

We’ve explained our livery selection process before countless times, and it’s not really fair at all to say we are going out of our way to exclude liveries from certain regions (especially considering this livery is actively being worked on by the artists, and just didn’t arrive in time for the first release)

7 Likes

That is amazing news ❤️

My surprise is that it coming somewhat late while the initial (now closed) topic for this aircraft was made back in August 2017

2 Likes