Kenya Airways Embraer E190 900th E-Jet livery

Would love to see this in the game and with new news of an E190 rework in the future, who knows👀

2 Likes

One of the few E190 liveries I see myself flying a lot. Flies to some amazing destinations

4 Likes

Giving this a bump! Kenya Airways has one of the best cabins for the E190

7 Likes

The addition of the KQ E190 would also mean the completion of Kenya’s mainstream fleet in IF!

4 Likes

E190 confirmed for coming after the F/A-18 👀👀

1 Like

Bump!

2 Likes

images (2)

2 Likes

Bump

This livery need to make its way into the sim.

It would open up a huge number of destinations within Africa! We could fly 6 hour flight from Nairobi to Cape Town with a stop in Victoria Falls or Livingstone, you can fly 35 minutes flight to Kisumu, and even to the Seychelles or Mauritius.

If you have any spare vote, please place it here, thank you.

2 Likes

Bump!

3 Likes

Bump !

Hey @Kiz , with the new rules for the #features category, could you make it so that this feature request is for the regular KQ E190? I think it would be better that we have the regular one, before a special livery.

2 Likes

I’m unable to edit it anymore :(

1 Like

Oh ok no worries

BUMP

Just bumping this topic because I really want Kenya Airways on the E190

1 Like

This an absolute must have

2 Likes

Definitely with the addition of the E-Jets!

1 Like

Bump and voted!

With the E-Jets update coming up we really need these colors! This airline will open up some nice African routes.

2 Likes

Finally cleared up a vote to support this gorgeous bird!

As I already said this livery will open a lot of new routes in Africa which is a completely underrated continent in Infinite Flight and that doesn’t get the attention it deserves.

PLEASE VOTE 😊

2 Likes

Giving this a much needed bump!

1 Like

Unfortunately, this livery counts as a special livery. You can vote for the normal livery here:

3 Likes