Kenya Airways Boeing 737-800

This Boeing 737-800 is lucky enough to carry the beautiful livery of Kenya Airways through whole Africa. Kenya Airways operates 8 of these beauties, which were delivered to them 2008-2015, from their home base Nairobi to destinations all over Africa.
It would definitely be a great addition when Global has arrived to us all ;)

Unfortunately I can’t vote for this beauty, since I’m out of votes, really hope others will :)

5 Likes

Looks like a nice livery

2 Likes

Nice livery! I’ve ran out of votes too :(

2 Likes

Yes please! Love seeing these flying about here

9 Likes

By god these are pretty. They’re all over the place at NBO. Sure is a nice livery.

3 Likes

Me too, the’re so awesome, it’s always nice seeing them flying from Nairobi to so many places in Africa 🖤❤️💚

2 Likes

I enjoy seeing this aircraft very often. Vote earned.

2 Likes

What a stunning livery. I’m going to try to get a vote in, you diserve it!

2 Likes

Has anyone else noticed there are a ton of other African airline livery feature requests floating around recently? Don’t get me wrong, all of the feature requests are really nice and I would love seeing them in IF. Besides that, Kenya Airways’ livery really pops with the bright orange/red, and it’d be pretty hard to miss it. More liveries the merrier

1 Like

This would be a very good addition, especially after global. When they eventually rework the 737, maybe they will add this! :)

2 Likes

That’s probably because we don’t have to much african carriers in IF but want more of them ;)

2 Likes

Makes me wonder how this hasn’t been request3d before?!

3 Likes

One of the best liveries ever made imo

3 Likes

That is a beautiful livery!

1 Like

What a beauty.
Vote for this!

2 Likes

I have to bump this. It would be a perfect addition for the 737.

4 Likes

I‘d love flying this from HKJK to all over Africa 😍

3 Likes

This is so good. Only 5 votes, I can’t comprehend. Vote for this!

4 Likes

Bumpy bumpy bump, anyway
This would most certainly be an amazing livery on the 737!