Kennedy to Logan

Just a quick hop up to Boston on Delta’s Babybus A319 on the training server. KJFK-KBOS, Delta 1239, total of 57 minutes.

18 Likes

Some awesome shots!

P.S. the Babybus is the A318…

2 Likes

Nice shots!

@Mags885 I’ve always heard the A319 called the babybus.

1 Like

Its wrong, but each to their own. I will leave you with this 1 thought - if the A319 is the BABY bus, what is the A318? The Foetus Bus? 😂

2 Likes

The A318 is so rare that the A319 is also the babybus.

318 is the baby bus.
319: the battle bus😂

1 Like

A318/9’s are both indeed known as a “BabyBus”

Great shots I too will try out that route I especially liked picture 1

Thanks! I love flying into KBOS. I also enjoy KDCA-KBOS

1 Like

#TheBabyBusWillRuleTheIFSkiesForever

ALL HAIL KING BABYBUS

😂😂😂

1 Like

Always wanted to fly the Babybus such a cute airplane😊😂

There’s no need to bump up 2 year old topics multiple times.

3 Likes

Let me make something crystal clear to you. I will bump how ever many years old post I want to you guys come on here and take this game very very very seriously it’s a game for crying out loud. If me bumping up old post is bothering you why don’t you go look for something else to do and look else where y’all will watch how you speak to me on this forum weather you’re a moderator or a regular flyer, so on that note go to bed and leave me be. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

2 Likes

Now let me make something crystal clear to you. As stated in the general guidelines linked here: General Forum Guidelines, this forum is not a chat room. It is a place where people can ask questions about the game or come for support. This is a company’s forum. It does have its occasional fun though

Also as stated in the guidelines linked above, under rule number 9 it states to refrain from commenting old topics, especially if there’s nothing useful to add to it. No saying “I like this” or any of the sort is not useful.

Have a wonderful day

11 Likes

Here comes your friendly forum police officer. I wasn’t made aware of the rules as I’m new to this forum how are we to have fun on here if you guys limit what we can do make it make sense, but like I said watch how you guys speak to me.

2 Likes

Hey man, I just talked to you the same way you talked to nick over there 😂

5 Likes

And we should all be staying on topic please… back on topic please.

1 Like

Lovely shots! Thx for sharing