Kendell Airlines Bombardier CRJ-200

Hey guys, I’m here to apologise about the feature request stuff up I made last week and the mess I made on the community home page. I’m very sorry and will not do it again.

Now, with that said, I’m here now to request the Kendell Airlines CRJ-200 due to the CRJ-200 in Infinite Flight needing a rework.

Credit to the photographer Victor Pody
As you can see, yes, it was a subsidiary of Ansett Australia. If you have no idea about these airlines, refer to the topic below. Thanks, have a nice week. :-)

13 Likes

Does it still operate?

1 Like

No, Rex Regional Express bought Kendell when Ansett crashed. You can see a list of subsidiaries and what airline bought them out in the History of Ansett post.

1 Like

Ok. Nice request btw.

1 Like

There are also other nice CRJ’s out there eg. British Airways, Air Canada Jazz etc.

2 Likes

The British Airways one was taken by me ;)

1 Like

Love this! Need to get another Aussie Airline into the game, and Ansett would be the perfect airline in my choice. These flew into my home town before the collapse of Ansett, would have loved to have seen them in person. Apparently most of them were out of the country and in Canada within 12 months of Ansett collapsing

2 Likes

Love this! We absolutely need this in the upcoming rework of the CRJ family! Would vote but I ran out of votes.

3 Likes