Keep this in mind please

1. When spawn at a gate, request for pushback instead of taxiing through the gate and directly to the runway.
  2. Frequency change approved=Leave tower freq. and switch to a Unicom
  3. Don’t call remaining in the pattern if you are flying to another airport.
  4. After vectored and cleared for ILS approach, call inbound on the ILS instead of simple inbound.
    Thanks!
16 Likes

If I ever play on Live, I´ll have this in mind.

1 Like

Yes! This is exactly what I see in live!

2 Likes

Also when cleared to takeoff, that doesn’t mean sit at the runway for about 5 minutes and have a cup of tea that means takeoff!

8 Likes

Especially annoying when people are cleared for immediate takeoff and they take their sweet time lining up on the runway, then they put on the brakes and slowwwwly raise engine power.

7 Likes

At some not busy airports ️Players will ask for takeoff when there about 1km from the runway, they should be still on ground control!?

2 Likes

A normal takeoff clearance allows some time for the pilot to stop when lined up if needed. Usually not longer than 30 seconds though unless some engine runup is required. If you need a pilot to take off immediately, issue an immediate takeoff clearance.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Yup, it happens a lot when I control at advanced server. They spawn and request taxi. Without pushback and taxi straight out.

3 Likes

@lige nice work, were on a roll since we have identified and addressed some of these mistakes! ;)

1 Like

Benny use your ground skills 😂 Misc Messages- Flight325 This is not a taxiway! Or Do not taxi through grass

No matter how many uses this is said. No one will take it in. 😔

2 Likes