Keep the Super Decathlon in Infinite Flight

Just saw this post and flew it for the first time in years

1 Like

Not many people fly it so I simply don’t see a reason to keep it 🤷‍♀️

1 Like

I think it’s time for it to go. Out with the old and in with the new!
I have flown this plane once over four years btw, and it wasn’t even as enjoyable as other aircraft

2 Likes

Guys! I actually love this plane!

I support you @Gibberish

3 Likes

Where does it say that developers have decided to remove the Decathlon? Is this a rumour or is this confirmed?

I quite like the little aircraft…

1 Like

It is confirmed

3 Likes

Yes, it is confirmed

2 Likes

Everyone, I have an announcement. As I said earlier, I my brain was fried after a long day at school. I forgot what the Xcub was for and I only now realized my mistake. I also didn’t know much about the Xcub. I read an article about it and I am sorry I have clogged up the forum

Think of it this way, every aircraft in Infinite Flight takes up space, including the Decathlon. By removing the Decathlon, it gives more storage space to add in more things. And besides, who said that they would be permanently removing it?

2 Likes

The way I see it is that we’re pretty much getting a better version of it so when it finally comes you’re most likely gonna fly the plane that has live instruments, new physics and an actual cockpit view. It would naturally get phased out anyway

1 Like

I don’t see a need for this I just flew it
Rlly impossible to taxi (down the center line)
And landing is horrific

1 Like

I would rather have a cockpit and working instruments

3 Likes

…in the Decathlon! 🙂

3 Likes

That would be cool but would never happen it has been out for too long
Why Take Old Over New when there is no extra cost 🤨🧐

3 Likes

Only when I land a little too hard the wheels of the Decathlon already sink trough the runway so I love to see it go.

1 Like

The fact is that if it still in the game, it would need to be updated once. It would take work and time for that, and it would be like if they are making two XCub (in term of work) in high quality.

I would préférer to have Decathlon actual livery in Xcub even if it’s not the same.

2 Likes

Isn’t it already removed? I can’t find it

1 Like

You have to check the “legacy aircraft” box at the bottom for it to appear.

2 Likes

The model and flight physics aren’t up to par on this aircraft. Rather than rework it, it’s being replaced with a more modern aircraft of similar style; the XCub.

18 Likes