Keep the Bombardier Name

Shttps://community.infiniteflight.com/t/bombardier-sells-q400-program/265862?u=starz_flyz

As you might of heard, all of Bombardiers Aircraft for Commercial use has been sold to other companies.

My Request

I hope they never change their names, but if the do, my request is for the Infinite Flight team to not change the name of their companies and let the aircraft stay as Bombardier as a memory of one of the few regional aircraft manufacturers in the world.

Yeah, looks like trouble to me. IF is about to change forever.

2 Likes

This is not gonna change, the names arent getting changed

The Bombardier CRJ Series will remain its current names. Since it is confirmed that Mitsubishi has bought the Bombardier CRJ series, only newly built aircrafts will have a particular model name changed. It would just become really wrong to see an older and a more convinced model switch names.

1 Like

I have voted also I hope the FDS keeps Bombardier

It also changed forever yesterday when almost a hundred airports were updated, and will change majorly in the not so distant future when the A350 is added. Don’t see to many people who are upset about that… 🤷🏻‍♂️

As for the core idea I think it is a dangerous and slippery slope to be sentimental to the point of denying/trying to avoid the facts. Like it or not, the company and brand mentioned above is changing, for the better or worse remains to be seen, but I think IF should keep things as curent, and realistic as possible…

3 Likes