Keep getting kicked off

If the flight is longer that 4 hours I get kicked off on low graphics and low other planes
Does anyone know who to fix it

2 Likes

Hello!

Are you using an Android or Apple @ewoharg4?

If you are using an apple then this is a known issue:

If you are using an Android I recommend doing this next time you fly:

• SFX Volume: All down
  • ATC Volume: All down
  • Rendering Quality: Low
  • Rendering Resolution: Low
  • Texture Quality: Low
  • Interface Time Out: On
  • Use Scenic Camera: Why? So there is no constant texture on the screen
  • Then Screen Brightness: All the way down

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

This is a common issue for Android Samsung S10+ devices and an issue to a lot of Apple users with the newest iOS 13 software update installed.

This topic below explains all of the main issues users experience and how they could try and prevent it. In this case, if your device is experiencing crashes we will need to know your device model and your current software version. Below are the steps on how you could possibly prevent Infinite Flight crashing in your device. I hope this helps.

Trending Support Items:

We are aware of a slightly increased crash rate on 19.4 with iOS. The cause of this is not 19.4 directly, but a framework used together with iOS 13 that is leaking a substantial amount of memory. The less RAM your iOS device is equipped with, the greater the risk is of being affected.

Latest update regarding the crash issue:

Now more than ever, the steps quoted should be followed when attempting a longer flight as it will greatly reduce the risks of experiencing a crash.

If you are experiencing these crashes, make sure you reduce the following settings:

• Texture Resolution: Low
  • Anti Aliasing: Off
  • Live Aircraft Count: Low to None, None especially on Final.
  • Rendering resolution: Low

Below will also in addition to what’s already been mentioned, lower the chance of experiencing any crashes:

Of course we are working hard to find a way to resolve it, but please try the steps above in the mean time.

3 Likes

Thanks
Btw iOS

1 Like