KDFW Spotting Edits

Hello everyone, recently I did some spotting at KDFW. I won’t normally show off my spotting photos. But I decided to try something different from what I usually do and what I usually see done with in the spotting community. I decided to edit my photos, I am curios what you all think?
P-6644

26 Likes

Looks great! Good job!

2 Likes

Those are amazing! Great work!

2 Likes

Well Done! The first photo captures the beauty of the 77W. Can’t wait to see more!

2 Likes

Nice shots! Do you have an Instagram? I’m sure many of us would like to follow you, if you do.

2 Likes

Thanks you! Appreciate it, I’m looking forward to working on more.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m sorry, I don’t have any Insta for spotting. I’ve been taking photography for a while now, but I am very new to spotting. I will definitely be working on one though.

3 Likes

That triple seven 😍

2 Likes

Those look very nice!

2 Likes

Framing looks nice; maybe crop a bit more.

However, I’d suggest you add a bit of exposure, because they’re kinda dark. I’d also suggest making the colors a bit cooler (in warmth).

1 Like

I definitely see your point, I’ll remember to work on that with my next photos. Thanks!

I love how you took away the ATC and the Call signs above the planes 🤣. But seriously those edits look really nice 👍.

1 Like

Can’t believe american still has some of those old school eagle livery’s flying around! The AA 777 is the best looking bird in the sky imo, great shots!

1 Like

Thanks man! Removing the ATC and Call signs above the planes wasn’t to hard. Honestly removing those floating red squares was the tricky part.

1 Like

Really nice pics, love the lighting

2 Likes

Great shots dude! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.