KDFW is open! (now closed)

I opened tower and ground at KDFW on the expert global server just now. Looking to be open for around an hour. See you there!

12 Likes

I’d stop by but I’m in the process of KBOS-LIRF. Have fun!

1 Like

And i’m cooooooming! 190NM to go, and it’s dark… really dark. No moon :(

4 Likes

No problem. Enjoy your flight!

1 Like

I’ll do a short hop from DFW-IAH.

1 Like

Dang I wish I had Global. Funny how 2 months seems so long but 1 year doesn’t. @JRRaviation that is one of my Global routes I have planned! :)

I’ve flown it 10 times already. It’s a great flight to do between classes…haha.

1 Like

I really would come but I have to study :(

You still open? I’ll pop in for a quick flight :)

Yeah, I’ll stay open for another 15 minutes or so.

1 Like

Thanks for the service from a certain heavy aircraft. You are an awesome controller!

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone that came. Fun to change things up a bit!

3 Likes

I did a quick flight to DAL because It’s 12am here in the Eastern US, and I need sleep, but wanted to come in to do a quick little flight.

I got lost a bit taxiing to 13L though

1 Like

I don’t know if you saw my aborted takeoff but I just thought I’d give an explanation. I was reaching speeds over 100 knots and the ground glitched beneath me. I was speeding under the ground and I couldn’t see anything but the sky and the green layer above me. So I slammed on the breaks. My apologies if that was inconvenient. I figured it would be better for me to know if I’m even on the runway then try blindly to takeoff and hope my aircraft didn’t swerve to the right or left.
Thanks for your patience :) you also helped me practice takeoff and flaps and such on the A330 for my first flight LHR from LAX next week. @Henrik

1 Like

No problem! Figured something was up. :)

2 Likes

Thanks for the ATC operations I can’t believe global has finally come.

1 Like

You truly are an amazing controller and guy Henrik. You bring a huge smile to my face! Good job controlling as well. Feel free to message or tag me if you’re out and about controlling again. Cheers mate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.