KDEN...you, me, and the gorgeous blue sky

If anyone is interested I shall be controlling at KDEN off and on tonight (hopefully a lot) and if ya’ll want to make my night and come fly for me ;) whether that be in patterns, inbounds, or departures in any four cardinal points I would appreciate the company!
Frontier Airlines thanks you for flying with us. I shall see you out in the wild blue yonder!
Pssssst…come fly for me ;)

1 Like

Don’t be shy! I will be on as much as possible tonight. Btw ya’ll, if you want me to switch locations and regions just tell me! I’m up for suggestions

Signing your post isn’t needed :)

3 Likes

I know but it makes me feel more aviation like…you know? (SW508 have a great night) type thing

You open right now? I’ll come.

I love these kinds of things, but my live expired. 😢 😭

1 Like

I am my friend I am

1 Like

That’s fine just buy that live man it is soooo worth it

1 Like

I ran out of iTunes money. I think I spent to much on the 777 family. :)

1 Like

I am actually delayed. Give me forty five minutes to an hour. I have some issues to handle. I do appologize for this interruption :/

1 Like

Alright. No worries.

1 Like

I am back in!!! I’ll see you guys in KDEN!!

1 Like

Server please?

PG of course lol

That was fun.
I was the Lufthansa A330.

Will you be open in about 10 minutes from now?

Thanks Noroftheair I appreciate the kind words!! It was nice having you :)

Just shoot me a pm and I can hop on :)

I live in Denver, always great to see people controlling there! 😀 I may be able to come by later.

1 Like

Dude finally another Denver fan!!! Haha yeah my dream is to have Colorado become a major airport again in this sim! And thanks…I’m glad you enjoy seeing it open! As long as I can, KDEN will be open to all aircraft :)

1 Like