KCLT morning heavies, Frontier A320 or 19

Beautiful sunrise this morning @ KCLT. They’re lined up for 18R and the Airbus was on 18C… Happy Flying !

Really nice pictures!

But next time consider this: :D
We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Where can you read these rules because everytime.i post something I get told I can’t or some other stuff I pay $10 a month for this game just like anyone else and if we ( those of us not the lvl you speak of) shouldn’t be able to post it should be locked … I have posted pics if charlotte before and was only met with polite comments and pilots saying they were the ones flying inti KCLT… the more I come here to post ad follow the less I want to be involved y’all jump to tell people they can’t post but nothing told me I couldn’t it allowed me to and something should be done so John doe’s don’t have to run and tell everyone that post a pic of a sunrise or aircraft that they can’t… Happy Flying!

A Beginners Guide to the Forums

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines

Check these links :D

If it’s not allowed why does it let me publish ? Is this a rule or just some unspoken thing you all follow?

Lol carry on POSTING ? and then I get told not to 😂😂😆

1 Like

This goes under #real-world-aviation / #real-world-aviation:spotting and you couldnt post it there so you put it under #live right?

No just posted to live from the get go … was told the other day by another John doe that if I posted pics to go to LIVE !

Hey!

You are a Basic User (TL1), meaning you can’t post in #real-world-aviation. The category you created the topic in is incorrect, as it should be in #real-world-aviation and not in #live. #live is meant for things related to multiplayer. These restrictions are in place to prevent spam and low quality posts. When you reach Member (TL2) you can post your pictures in #real-world-aviation :)

I suggest you check out the links @Matevz_Treven posted above and get yourself familiar with the forum. Whoever told you to post this in #live is incorrect.

2 Likes

Nope if you have infinite flight pics you post them in #screenshots-and-videos if you have IRL pics you post them in #real-world-aviation:spotting and you have to be TL2 to post in #real-world-aviation:spotting

Do you understand now :D

They really should set up software that blocks users from posting in wrong place so it’s not made inti a huge deal. Just some pics of KCLT omg! Have a nice day and Happy Flying !

No i actually dont i try to help people like you so they know how to use forum :D

I love sunsets. Beautiful August colours. I hope you enjoyed your day. ☀️

But let’s be honest, the aircrafts are barely visible from here. With that quality of the camera it is recommended to take pictures of aircrafts at a closer spot rather than far away. I must be guessing this picture was taken using a mobile device.

1 Like

Good morning. What a beautiful Thursday it is. The sun is shining, blue sky, that’s nice.

Now, to the matter at hand. Why don’t we all take a breath for a second.

@Caleb787: There are rules to be followed. Certain things below in certain categories. If you can’t post there yet based on your TL, you can’t post it. Maybe you find an already existing thread in the category where the pictures would fit. But if not, you’ll have to get to TL2, like we all did.

One important thing here on IFC is that we should try to always keep communicating respectfully with each other even when we’re disagreeing on something. Name-Calling isn’t appropriate. That’s why your reply got flagged. Remember, we got a lot of users here on IFC who are still younger. Let’s set a good example here. That goes for everybody here on IFC.

We’re a community of more than 70‘000 users. Without some ground rules, this place would be a mess. It’s not about prohibiting you from sharing your stories. It’s about keeping IFC up and running as a a good community.

Looking forward to see you around, and all the best!

Marc

3 Likes