KC-10 pushback issue.

Greetings fellow members,

I encountered an issue today while pushing back with the KC-10. The video below will demonstrate everything.

Device and available storage: iPad Pro 2017 WiFi; 46GB.
Operating system: iOS 11.2.1
Infinite Flight Build: 17.12.2
Steps to reproduce: Simply initiate then stop pushback; issue persisted regardless of weight.
Deleted and reinstalled IF multiple times yet it did not resolve the issue. Tried it with multiple flaps and trim settings yet issue remained.

3 Likes

Oh man they put Rosie in the back again! This was an issue in early beta that was resolved so this is odd. @Tyler_Shelton should be able to assist with this one.

11 Likes

Well the planes not popping a wheelie so I doubt it was Rosie.

I had this issue as well.

1 Like

I had this issue on the 757-200 Monarch livery as well, except for my plane didn’t go into the air, it just blasted forward.

1 Like

Lol. Surprised this one made a reappearance. Strange… 🤔

2 Likes

Laura actually pushed an update for adriod for this problem but haven’t heard of anything for IOS as I haven’t seen anyone report about this on IOS.

Maybe it’s a different problem for the 757?

4 Likes

Thanks for the report. I’ve passed this on to the developers and we’ll have it fixed in the next one! Have a great day. 🙂

9 Likes

I have experienced this before in a FedEx DC-10 on iOS. At the time I thought it was my fault that I did something wrong but I guess I didn’t.