KC-10 Courtesy

I know we are all excited about the refuel feature in the most the recent update. If you are flying the KC-10, please don’t force a refuel. For example, last night I was flying a c130 on the expert server and a kc-10 pulled up and started the refueling process. This resulted in my aircraft load at 113%. With no way to dump the fuel, I had to land overweight. While I can appreciate the enthusiasm, let aircraft come to you for refuel.

34 Likes

You have a very fair point! If that person wants to refuel someone, they should look in the Refuelers tracking topic.

4 Likes

I think we are going to need another update with the FUEL JETTISONING sys. So we can reduce our landing weight. To safe parameters.

1 Like

I think there should be a option where both the person that is getting the fuel and the person that is giving the fuel agree. For example, when in close proximity a message pops up where the ATC box is and asks both parties if they want to start refueling and how much fuel they want.

4 Likes

That sounds like it should be a feature request…and a good one I’d vote for!

2 Likes

link here to the thread to post requests for Fueling Ops.

2 Likes

Very well said, someone attempted this on me this week but couldn’t catch up. Would be nice if we had a switch to either accept or refuse fuel.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.