KBZN spotting trip

Today I went out to a park that @Planecrazy told me about that was right next to the airport. I had a wonderful time thank you for telling me about Lions Park. It was an amazing place to go spot with a great view of everything!

There were a ton of private jets flying in nonstop so I took lots of good pictures of them
I hope you enjoy the amazing backdrop that I was given

The first private jet I saw was a Embraer Phenom 300 landing from Baton Rouge KBTR
Reg:N423N

The next aircraft that I saw was a Delta 757-200 departing to Atlanta KATL
Reg:N618DA
Then after that a Korean Air Cargo 747-400 flew over me flying from Anchorage to Dallas Fort Worth PANC-KDFW
Reg:HL7603

After the short intermission it was back to taxiway with the last United flight out of BZN for the day this United Airlines 737-900 to Denver All other United flights out of KBZN were rescheduled for the next day
Reg:N37468

After that plane left there was yet another private jet this time a Challenger 350 by Xojet from Sacramento Executive KSAC
Reg:N545X

Then there was another Challenger 350 this time operated by NetJets , it flew in from Tucson KTUS
Reg:N766QS
A little while later there was a departing flight. A JetBlue A320 Absolute Bluegoing to Long Beach KLGB

Reg:N564JB
Next we take a break from commercial and private and go to this little Cessna 182 landing on runway 12
Reg:N52368
Then we move onto this Delta A319 seconds from touchdown passing a fellow Delta plane E175 going to Seattle KSEA as it lands from Minneapolis KMSP

Reg:N343NB
The next plane to be cleared to land was this Embraer Phenom 300 sadly I could not find any info on it place of origin
Reg:N500EC
After a long wait it was finally here the one plane I had been waiting for a Dassault Falcon 900X operated by Barnard Aviation flew in from Scottsdale Arizona KSDL

Reg:N175BC
Thank you for viewing these photos and have a wonderful rest of your day/night!

26 Likes

Thanks for sharing these good job plane spotting

1 Like

It’s so awesome to see some photos from my home airport! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

OOOH yeah! Great photos, always great if they are taken in Montana.

2 Likes

I want to fly there now! Super well done!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words!
I would recommend it if you like the outdoors! There expanding the airport terminal from 8 gates to 12. Along with the airport the city is really growing and expanding.

1 Like

No No no fly to KMSO first then KBZN😂

1 Like

Let me know when you do (in IF I’m assuming), I’ll try to join you:-)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.