KBUR Pushback Glitch

Hi,

I discovered a glitch at KBUR gate B1 where I cannot pushback even with all ground services off, parking brake off, beacon light on, and pushback truck attached. The message “Disconnect all ground services to start pushback.” appears (see attached screenshot) even though they are all disconnected. My theory is the static stair truck model located extremely close to the gate/parking spot is interfering with whatever sensors determine if all interactive services are disconnected, but it could be something else. Aircraft (A320) is appropriately sized for the gate as I spawned there in the Expert Server with no problems. An explanation/fix from anyone in the know would be appreciated, thanks :)

Also should be noted that I pushed back from adjacent gate B2 (left) with no issues

3 Likes

I believe the game would check if you have any of the ground services buttons activated or not instead of what is near you, but this is an interesting glitch. Have you restarted the app and came back to do the same thing with no improvements either?

1 Like

I haven’t done that yet, but I was able to pushback fine from an adjacent gate without restarting or anything, so I seriously doubt it was a one-off issue with my device somehow

1 Like

Hello, I just hopped into IF to see if I could repo this issue you’re having. I did not manage to repo it and was able to pushback as usual. Would you please provide your device info and check what version of IF you’re running. Also, ensure that all the equipment is entirely away from your aircraft and despawned before you try pushing back. Note: There is NO static stair truck in IF on my version

My Device Info

2021 Ipad Pro
IpadOS 15.5
IF 22.05

What likely happened is that you just encountered a small bug that happens every so often preventing you from pushing back. The workaround is to just despawn and come back. Maybe just try again? Check out the topic and replies below for some more info:

3 Likes

I have an iPhone 8 running the latest version (22.5) of IF, but apparently the user you mentioned also experienced this issue on 22.5 as well so it might’ve been similar to them

2 Likes

Perhaps open IF and try the same scenario again and see if it works. It could’ve just been a random issue the time you tried?

2 Likes

Currently doing the flight I intended to do before the glitch happened but I will try once I land :) thanks for feedback

2 Likes

Alright, cool. You have a good one.

2 Likes

I’ve had this issue before at a different airport, SPJC in the Atlas 747, I had everything disconnected and it wouldn’t let me push back.