The Kawasaki T-4 is a Japanese subsonic intermediate jet trainer aircraft developed and manufactured by the commercial conglomerate Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Its sole operator is the Japan Air Self-Defense Force, in part due to historic restrictions on the exporting of military hardware. In addition to its primary training mission, the T-4 has been used by the JASDF’s Blue Impulse team as well as liaison duties with most fighter units. The first production aircraft was delivered during September 1988.
I would like to see the Kawasaki T-4 in InfiniteFlight as I think it would be a cool addition to the sim to fly around in, to do acrobatics, to do formation flying, and much more if it was in InfiniteFlight.
- Crew: 2
- Length: 13.00 m (42 ft 8 in)
- Wingspan: 9.94 m (32 ft 7 in)
- Height: 4.60 m (15 ft 1 in)
- Wing area: 21.00 m2 (226.0 sq ft)
- Aspect ratio: 4.7:1
- Empty weight: 3,700 kg (8,157 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 7,500 kg (16,535 lb)
- Fuel capacity: 2,241 L (493 imp gal; 592 US gal) internal fuel
- Powerplant: 2 × Ishikawajima-Harima F3-IHI-30 turbofans, 16.32 kN (3,670 lbf) thrust each
- Maximum speed: 1,038 km/h (645 mph, 560 kn) at sea level
- Stall speed: 167 km/h (104 mph, 90 kn)
- Range: 1,668 km (1,036 mi, 901 nmi) with two 450 L (99 imp gal; 120 US gal)
- Service ceiling: 15,240 m (50,000 ft)
- Rate of climb: 51 m/s (10,000 ft/min)
Credit for the information goes to the Wikipedia page.
Credit for the photo goes to Alistair Zammit | Personal Gallery | Planespotters.net.