KATL Taxiway Question

First of all, I would like to say that the developers have done an AMAZING job with the 23.1 update. It was a long time coming, but it was well worth the wait 👏🏾

As for my KATL Taxiway Question, I would like to know if there are any plans to update the new 9L/27R end-around taxiway. When I seen that KATL had received a taxiway update, I assumed that’s what had been fixed or updated. Let it be known that I AM NOT complaining, rather I just have a question that I would like to know the answer to. I will attach some pictures below so that you all can know what I’m talking about. Thank you in advance for the response!!

2 Likes

Once there is up-to-date satellite imagery for it - I’m sure it will get added in.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Like @BennyBoy_Alpha mentioned, once the updated imagery is available, I would love to add that new bit to the build. :)

5 Likes

Just an update, I had an Airport Moderator check to see if there is updated imagery so that I can add this. The imagery still doesn’t show this change so we’re still in a holding pattern. Once it’s available, we’ll be sure to add it. Thanks for your patience.

4 Likes

Thank you for your response!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.