KailasSrinivasan's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A (PASSED PRACTICAL)

Alright this time it’s actually me!

3 Likes

@Gopisreekanth_Chukka how was I?

4 Likes

Everything looks good, but would like to mention few things I observed can be better

-Transition could have approved at decent altitude like 3000ft , but you approved me 2500ft which is bit less

-when I requested touch and go, you sequenced me number 2 traffic on final, but here no sequence required, because other person is already on landing roll, so you could have just number 1 cleared for option

-Also when I asked for go around, you gave me clearance for land, it could have been cleared for the option

• Exit runway command issued bit late ,it’s better to give when aircraft if it’s jet then at 80kts

Other than this, everything looks good, you were doing great

1 Like

Thanks! I really appreciate you being out there with me! One thing just to verify what do you mean about the transition I just want To know that I know transitions solid

3 Likes

Sure you approved transition at 2500ft and above which is bit lower

Calculation could have been - airport elevation -230 ft + pattern altitude - 1500ft + vertical separation- 1000ft - total 2730ft - so nearest we can give 3000ft which would be safe and decent transition altitude

1 Like

Ok now I get it! Thanks!

4 Likes

@BinaryChess @Sashaz55 @Sashaz55 @Aviation3 can you guys come to help fly with my ATC? Thanks!

3 Likes

If you are open in 40 minutes sure

Open in EDDL, come and run patterns! @Aviation3 @BinaryChess @Sashaz55 @Gauntlet1
Can you all stop by?

3 Likes

@ItsBlitz can you come?

3 Likes

I’ll be there in 2 minutes!

1 Like

Is it open rn? If it is I’ll stop by

Indeed, I’m bout to do patterns

Joining in rn

Or not it aint open

1 Like

your probs checking EDDF, its EDDL @Infinite_Pro