Just wondering

Just out of the curiosity is there a female audience community here. I believe women can do anything men can do

Cough cough Laura.

Yes, there are quite a few women in here. You’re way more likely to find a man, but that doesn’t in any way mean there are no women here.

1 Like

In general

I’ve seen many women around the community

To start off, this community is one of the most diverse flight simulator communities that you can find. The Infinite Flight Community is full of members from all walks of life, from all cultures and also a wide range of demographics including male, female, non-binary and many other members of the community.

This is what makes the community what it is, the diversity. Something I always say to myself, that if everyone was the same then the world would be a very boring place and that also goes for this community.

Plus, Laura who is the CEO of Infinite Flight as well as the co-founder also identifies as female.

7 Likes

Take a walk down the all categories lane, and you’ll find people of all genders. Trust me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.