Just wanna thank ATC

I don’t really feel it is expressed enough by all the VA’S or the pilots how great full I am and I know there are a lot more pilots who feel the same way just haven’t had the time to express it yet. All you controllers in the expert server you all do an amazing job and the live play wouldn’t be as amazing as it is without you all thank you for all you all do and the time and effort you put in so all of use pilots can have the most realistic experience possible. Just wanna say thanks because there have been many times I have wanted to comment to ATC on what a professional job done and limited to responses to ATC. Hopefully one day in the expert server they will have voice or even like an open chat to send any response back to ATC bc there have been many times it would have been extremely useful and a good way to express how appreciative we are !!! Thanks again everyone who does the ATC ESPECIALLY YOU GIYS AND GALS IN EXPERT YOUR GREAT!!!

50 Likes

Thank you for the warm message! This kind of post really makes my day. Hope to see you on my frequency soon 😊

16 Likes

Brother your welcome just means a lot to me being a commercial pilot and a flight sim enthusiast your time and effort you put in to give us this opportunity!! Keep up the good work hope to see you soon !!

5 Likes

ATC controllers deserve all respect for what they do on an expert server .
And they always do their job well .
No matter how little we say about them, they deserve all our thanks and appreciation.
Thanks to every member of them .

4 Likes

we love this appreciation messages, thank you for this amazing one!!

1 Like

This is amazing IFATC is always happy when there are these topics thanks :)

1 Like

thanks brudda, means a lot to the atc community:)

3 Likes

Hear hear!!👏🙌👏🙌👏
I never take for granted the hard work IFATC members put in to make a difference for everyone to enjoy IF. I always try and say thank you good day when i can whether it’s signing off after take off or after taxi to parking. It’s easy to get on a bandwagon and criticise for the mistakes but even pilots make mistakes.
Show some appreciation!

2 Likes

This has made my day! Your topic is something that’s hugely inspiring to a great team of volunteers! 🍪💛

1 Like

Awww I love this 🥰

1 Like

Thanks so much! Feels nice to get appreciation instead of complaints for once 😂

1 Like

Yes the TS ATC is alright I guess…

1 Like

Thanks, it’s a pleasure to serve :)

1 Like

Ooh I’ve seen you around plenty of time, heck, I’ve controlled you a ton recently. I’m know the team really appreciates the kind words, have a great day!

1 Like

IFATC is committed to controlling a lot of traffic. This is a fact that everyone knows. Thanks also to IFATC. Without them, there would be no expert servers. Thank you for all IFATC, thank you!

1 Like

You have always done an amazing job and yea recently you have controlled me a lot amazing job and thanks for a job well done

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.