Just took off in a 737-800

Airplane Model- Boeing 737-800
Departure- EGLL, London Heathrow
Destination- EHAM, Amsterdam Schiphol
Speed- 245 knots
Turbulence is moderate

10 Likes

@Arexchetial

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community!

This is a nice picture, and love the Aircraft. Although, as far as I know, the British Airways Boeing 737 only flies inside the South African region, transporting passengers from Cape Town to Johannesburg mostly.

This is Flight BA6404. Information from Flightradar24.com.

Enjoy engaging with other Aviation fans in the community.

For more information:

5 Likes

Great picture I always love flying BA!

1 Like

Great photo! A little to far away from it’s homeland that 737

1 Like

I find it interesting how they only use the 737 in Southern Africa.

Thanks for the info, I’ll use it in my next flight. 👍

It’s actually not a BA-owned 737. It’s operated by Comair to present the BA Brand in South Africa. Unfortunately (at least in my opinion) a lot of IF pilots fly it within Europe, while real BA has an all Airbus shout haul fleet

4 Likes

I am a person who doesnt have OCD, but absolutely loves reality, for example, what really annoys me is an Easyjet at Heathrow… or Southwest which is… yeah. I am flying around the world in every aircraft and airline in IF. I have completed all Airbus and half of the 737 and 787. I recently flew the Comair 737-800 from somewhere beginning with D on the South East side of Africa to Johannesburg, which I am surprised on how good the scenery is there. It’s also quite scary how high the terrain is.

2 Likes

You probably flew from Durban International Airport

1 Like

That’s the one. ;)

1 Like

I just got the replay here. I overslept slightly on the very short flight I was extremely tired after school.

Community please do not flag this since it is photos of a 737 in a post about taking off in a 737.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.