Just thought I would share.

I am having so much fun with this A-10. I am still learning an adapting. As a veteran, if I ever have to go back to battle, I would absolutely take this beautiful tough and strong aircraft. If I ever was losing the battle, and I needed to run the TBM May be a slightly better option. LOL. Just kidding. That TBM that I like is really fast. But this A-10 replaces my purple pills. The sounds, views, and I am adapting or really going back to normal flying, at flying an aircraft with analog guages. Great Job Infinite flight.
This by chance was also the first time I flew the Alaskan coast, both Infinite Flight and real world. The views are just beautiful and I wanted to share some pictures.

17 Likes

Glad you are enjoying Infinte Flight!

2 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying the A-10! Definitely a dream to fly (except trying to recover from stalls xD)

3 Likes

How come I dont have a yellow thing on mine.

Lol, not exactly a 172, a warrior, or a 757. I’m honest adapting to it. Great fun.

1 Like

What yellow thing?

Not sure. Try rotating your camera. If that doesn’t work check back tomorrow. I’m on short final.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.